Azari & III

BY SHELDON

These guys are so hot they need no introduction, but for those of you who still don't know them here's a little something about them.

Azari & III is an eclectic Toronto duo formed by Dinamo Azari and Alixander III with the support of Syf and Fritz Helder on the vocals. This collective's mission has been to recover the dark house, dubstep sound that once invaded places like Chicago and Detroit and turn it into something contemporary and delicious.

After killer tracks like "Reckless With Your Love" and "Hungry for the Power" these guys have decided to release another EP titled "Into The Night" along with remixes from CFCF and Nicolas Jaar before their full length album due early 2011. They have managed to light up dance floors all over the globe with their songs and have remixed bands like Munk, Health and even teamed up for a collaboration with Friendly Fires.

Their full length is one of the things I long for the most right now, because I'm not able to control my feet while listening to their material.

Azari & III - Reckless With Your Love (right click + save link as)

Azari & III - Hungry for the Power (right click + save link as)

Azari & III - Into the Night (right click + save link as)