Miami Horror

BY SHELDON

"Music is my life and many others, my music is all about creating lasting feeling for its listeners, I think of myself as a composer in which I can create something from anything I feel has a certain power, potential or emotion to it. It is all about making something special and memorable." Benjamin Plant

I recently got Miami Horror's first full length album "Illumination", and was very pleased by it.

Benjamin Plant (Miami Horror's mastermind and creator) has been around since 2007 supporting and remixing bands like Gameboy/Gamegirl, Pnau, The Presets and Bloc Party. In 2008 he teamed up with 3 amazing artists and fully formed what it's known as Miami Horror's live act.
With "Bravado" (the band's first ep released under Virgin Records on 2008) they started getting media attention and gaining popularity, but it really wasn't until the release of this album's first single "Sometimes" that they received airplay on various radio stations and hit a wider audience.

Illumination shows a more perfect and complete sound but keeps the identity with which Miami Horror started intact. On 12 solid songs they manage to implant different experiences and feelings on the listener; this album is without a doubt a great step in these guys careers.

Miami Horror - Holidays (right click + save as)

Miami Horror - Moon Theory (right click + save as)

Miami Horror - I Look To You (ft. Kimbra) (right click + save as)