Summer Festivals

STUFF BY JAY VIGO

I really envy European countries because the get to enjoy the best music festivals for the summer. You only need to go to one festival and you will have seen what you wouldn’t see in a lot of time, you don’t even have to look at the line-up because they are meant to everyone, because they have everything. Just take a look at the OXEGEN 09 festival line-up.

The Full line-up for Oxegen 2009 is:FRIDAYBlur, Snow Patrol, The Script, Lily Allen, James, The Coronas, The Artane Band, Keane, Pendulum, Fun Lovin' Criminals, Duke Special, Therapy?, The Answer, 2 Many DJ's, Republic of Loose, Mogwai, Fight Like Apes, Dreadzone, God Is An Astronaut, Dirty Epics, Lanyhawke, M83, David Holmes, Deadmau5, Swedish House Mafia, Crookers, Tom Middleton, Aeroplane (DJ set), Japaneese Popstars, Frankmusik, BurnsSATURDAYKings of Leon, Bloc Party, Elbow, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, James Morrison, The Blizzards, Squeeze, The Saw Doctors, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Doves, The Mars Volta, Maximo Park, Eagles of Death Metal, The Game, The Gaslight Anthem, Pet Shop Boys, TV On The Radio, Peter Doherty, Regina Spektor, The Saturdays, Daniel Merriweather, Jerry Fish & The Mudbug Club, Gary Go, Crystal Castles, Tinchy Strider, Telepathe, Tiga, Boys Noize, Annie Mac, Digitalism, Yuksek, Dr Lektroluv, Popof, Don RiminiSUNDAYThe Killers, Razorlight, The Special, Paolo Nutini, Lady Gaga, Calvin Harris, Ocean Colour Scene, Nine Inch Nails, Jane's Addiction, The Ting Tings, Katy Perry, White Lies, Starsailor, You me at Six, The Horrors, Manic Street Preachers, Glasvegas, Jason Mraz, Foals, Friendly Fires, That Petrol Emotion, Noisettes, Iglu and Hartly, Florence and The Machine, Casio Kinds, Felix Da Housecat, Miss Kittin & The Hacker (Live), Fever Ray, Mstrkrft, Bloody Beetroots, Hudson Mohawke, Kissy Sell Out, Little Boots, The Maccabees, Spinnerette, The Airborne Toxic Event, The Twang, Howling Bells, Patrick Wolf, The Hours, Passion Pit, Wallis Bird, Dinosaur Pile-Up, Hockey and Much More...

Now you are as amazed as I am, and this happens every year, so now you can make plans for next summer.